Bleached hair is a beautiful thing! The blonde, platinum or silver tones can look so chic and glamorous. But if you don’t take care of it properly, the bleach will quickly fade and your locks will become brittle. In this blog post we’ll discuss 5 best hair styling products for bleached hair that are sure to keep your tresses looking their best all day long!
1. Leave in conditioner: a leave-in conditioner will help to keep your locks shiny and silky. It also helps protect it from heat damage, which you’ll need if you have bleached hair as sometimes the bleach strips away some of that natural moisture. A great product for this is ‘The Body Shop’s Banana Truly Nourishing Hair Mask’.
2. Dry shampoo: dry shampoo is great for those who don’t like washing their hair everyday as it absorbs any excess oil and dirt that can build up. It also gets rid of scalps’ flakiness and keeps your locks looking fresh longer! ‘Batiste Dry Shampoo – Tropical ‘’ is a great product for this.
3. Heat protection spray: you’ll need to use some kind of heat protectant on your bleached locks, or else they will quickly become damaged and brittle. Using something like ‘CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray’ means that any heated tools won’t cause damage! A great feature of this spray is that it also protects your hair from humidity.
4. Hair wax: a great product for those with bleached locks is ‘Bumble and Bumble’s Surf Spray’ as not only does it add texture and volume, but helps to protect the hair against damage! It contains salt so works by creating a protective barrier around the hair.
5. Texture spray: a great way to add some texture and volume is by using a product like ‘KMS Hairplay Playable Texture Spray’, which will help your locks look thicker so they don’t appear as thin! It also adds subtle waves too – perfect for those who have a naturally straight texture.