One of the main issues that come with bleached hair is that it can be pretty dry and unmanageable after a period of time. And because fashion loves dramatic looks, bleached hair is kind of inevitable. But there are lots of styling products out there to help you achieve this look without having to suffer too much!
5 best styling products for bleached hair:
- Shu Uemura Blow Dry Beautifier BB Cream – Perfect for bleached hair, this product not only helps you achieve a smooth and sleek look but also allows your hair to be so much more manageable. And the best thing about it is that it’s heat activated!
- Aveda Flaxseed Gel – If you have finer hair, this product will work well for you. It provides enough hold to keep your hairstyles in place all day long, while still giving you that flexible feeling.
- RUSK Deepshine Lustre Shine Enhancing Lusterizer – This is the perfect product for bleached hair! It makes your hair super shiny while also adding some moisture back in. It’s also heat activated so you can use it to create beachy waves when your hair is still wet.
- Bumble and bumble Surf Spray Hairspray – This product is great for getting that extra hold when you’re creating waves with your hair. It’s also not too heavy, so it won’t weigh down your lighter locks.
- Kerastase Elixir Ultime – Whenever I’m feeling like my hair is looking a bit dull, I use this product to give it an extra boost of shine. It’s the perfect finishing oil for bleached hair.
Check out these products yourself and see which one works best on your type of hair!