Avocado Soup Recipe
* 3 ripe avocados – peeled, pitted and roughly chopped
* 4 cups vegetable broth or chicken stock
* 1 large tomato finely diced – if you like it less chunky you can blend the diced tomato too
* 1 medium onion – coarsely chopped
* 2 cloves of garlic pressed through a garlic press or minced very finely
* 1/4 cup fresh cilantro – coarsely chopped
* 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice from 1 lime – plus more if desired
* salt and pepper to taste
Preparation :- Combine the avocados, broth or stock, tomato or blended tomato, onion, garlic and cilantro in a blender. Pulse several times on high speed until the mixture is chopped and combined but not completely smooth.
With the blender running, add lime juice through the top.
Season to taste with salt, pepper and additional lime juice as desired.
Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.