Have kidney stones been giving you a hard time?
If so, it’s time to learn how to treat kidney stones naturally.
Kidney stones are actually very common and can be treated with many different methods, but they all require patience and discipline! In this blog post we will discuss natural remedies that can help kidney stone sufferers live their lives without the pain of kidney stones.
This blog post is unique because it discusses how kidney stones can be treated naturally.
How to Treat Kidney Stones Naturally
In order to help kidney stone sufferers live their lives more comfortably here is a list of some easy steps they can take at home in between doctor visits…. (continue writing)
- Drink plenty of fluids! Especially water. Drinking enough water will ensure your urine stays as diluted as possible which reduces the risk for developing kidney stones. However, if you’re having trouble drinking water try adding fruit or other flavors like lemonade or apple juice so it’s more appetizing.
- Stay active! Exercise is a great way to help kidney stone sufferers live their lives comfortably because it strengthens the muscles in your stomach and helps push out any kidney stones that have been sitting there too long.
- Quit smoking. Smoking can make kidney stones worse due to the harmful chemicals getting stuck in your kidneys which decreases kidney function over time so quitting now will be better for you than waiting until later when they’re already far advanced.
- Eat healthy foods: don’t eat fatty food, drink plenty of water, cut down on salt intake, decrease tea or coffee consumption (they contain oxalates), limit animal protein intake to one per day.”(continue writing)
Here are some examples of kidney stones symptoms:
- The pain usually starts with a sudden shock and gets worse over time. The pain can be so bad that it may interrupt your sleep or make you feel nauseous.
- Painful urination where the urine stream feels like needles on your skin at times. This will result in frequent trips to the bathroom because kidney stone sufferers are trying their hardest not to pass out from all the discomfort!
This article also provides an example of kidney stones diet changes for people who have kidney stones, which is as follows:
- “Limit animal protein intake to one per day.”(continue writing)
- Walking at least 10,000 steps per day. This will help increase your fluid intake and blood flow to the kidneys. It also helps release endorphins which can alleviate pain!
These are some easy ways for sufferers to live their lives without the debilitating pain of kidney stones- just remember patience and discipline in all things when it comes to these remedies or diet changes!